Thursday, July 17, 2014

OOTD: Simple and Clean

So because I was being exceptionally picky and that today may have just been an unlucky day, it seems like this OOTD post will only have one picture): .....Let me explainlol

Now, after taking the pictures I went through them like I usually do to delete any shots I feel are just too......awkward. Well, I ended up deleting a whole bunch because they were indeed of the awkward nature. But let's face it, I'm no model and the poses I choose sometimes are just god awful. Anyways, I ended up with like a handful to work with but then for some reason, I was only able to upload one because this "not enough memory" window kept popping up-.-

Sighs, at least this was one of the least awkward ones^_^ ahah Got to stay positive!!It was sunny today so the shots came out pretty good. Today was just one of those simple and comfortable days so here I am in a t-shirt and shorts.....chic huhlol By the way, did you like my Kingdom Hearts reference??



Here is where I usually tell you where my clothes are from
but honestly it's just a white v-neck and pair of shorts I've had for a whilelol
The shoes are the nude versions of the ones from my last post^_^

I usually don't wear white. Don't get me wrong, I like white as a color but I don't wear it often, maybe it's because I never thought it looked flattering on me. I remember thinking once that since my face gets really red when I laugh, a white t-shirt would just make it more noticeable and I'll end up looking like those cherry lollipops. Yupp...I still think that ahah

How's everyone's summer going??School is going to be starting soon again so I'm trying to get as much done as possible before my life becomes a dark pool of books and lecturesO_O

Hmm, let's see. I'm still actively working out everyday. I think I see some improvement but I'm hoping that there will be more progress by the time school starts and I won't have as much time to work out. I've definitely been eating a lot better. I've cut out sweets, which was incredibly hard for me since candy and sweet bakery buns were pretty much my best friends, but it was probably for the best (✖╭╮✖). Since I've been eating healthier, I've been cooking more of my own food since it's better to know every ingredient that goes into your food (no more of those processed foods for this girl). Not sure how I would describe my cooking but the food's edible and that is all I will say^_-lol

Do you guys cook a lot of your own food??What do you usually make??Would love to hear any recommendations of your favorite dishes!!Hopefully I won't butcher it, but I can't make promises(:


Thank you so much for reading you guys!!
I hope you liked that one lonely picture ahah
I'll talk to you guys again soon^_^

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is interesting:з

    New post http://kurumichiii.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I'm sorry most of the pictures didn't work out... there are just some days when pictures just don't come out right... you know what I mean? hehehe.
    Sweets and bread are my weaknesses too X_x hence... I don't let myself go to bakeries/near baking goods section. so tragic LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. that pic isnt awkward at all! youre beautiful as always dianna
    ive also been working out and eating healthy..er these days. i mostly eat fish lately so im gonna suggest a homemade sushi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been loving simple outfits for summer and I would definitely wear this one :) Super easy for the lazy days :)

    ReplyDelete