Saturday, March 15, 2014

OOTD: Roses Are Red

So I've just now officially started my spring break. Whoohooo!!!...well, actually so far my only plans are to jump on my bed and hibernate for the next 7 days (-, – )…zzzZZZ. I've just lost so much sleep in the past few weeks and I can tell that my face is suffering dearly from it(>_<)...sighs..I wish my face didn't know about my sleep cyclelol

Well, anyways, it's about time for a new OOTD(: It's pretty short so for those with short attention spans like me, this post if for you^_- ahah But yea, these 3 were the only ones I could really work with considering that I was battling with the wind the whole time. Seriously, I'm beginning to think that the weather is plotting against me (╥_╥).
 



Floral Overall Dress: Papaya
Long Sleeve Top: H&M
Necklace: H&M








I'm sitting alone because no one else wants to eat in 35 degree weatherlol


Hmm, so let's see what's happened since my last post. I've been working a lot so that's probably contributing to my face troubles lately. I've also somehow got talked into working during my spring break as well, mainly because I'm weak and incapable of saying "no" to people. 

Other than that, I'm really hoping that I can work out and run more while I have time next week. It's kind of a personal goal so I'm pretty determined...unless my laziness gets the best of melol

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed the pictures^_^
I'll talk to you guys again soon!!




5 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! I really love the whole outfit! So adorable! <3 Stay warm and enjoy your Spring break! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gorgeous and your smile is always so pretty >~~<
    I love the dress that you're wearing, and you can always find such nice places to take pictures at!!!

    xx
    Beautifyinglifee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the dress a 2 layer jumper kind of dress over black long sleeves?I wasn't able to spot anything bad with your skin. The photos certainly didn't show and that's a cause for celebration! It's good to work during the holidays coz who wouldn't want the experience and the extra moolah, right? I hope you enjoy your spring break.

    BTW, I'm holding my 2nd blog giveaway. There are Kimmidoll, L'Occitane, Crabtree n Evelyn and Fleurfaerie stuff to be won. Feel free to check it out and participate if keen. Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay happy spring break! :) you look gorg as always and that floral pattern reminds me of this louis vuitton bag i like lol. well have fun on your break and good luck on your running adventure dianna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the contrast of all the colourful flowers against the black. The black also makes the outfit sassy. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too anytime.

    ReplyDelete