Monday, December 23, 2013

OOTD: Winter Black

It really has been a long timeO_O I seriously don't remember the last time I logged on to this website. I am really sorry I haven't been good at updating this blog of mine but with finals and work, I just got so overwhelmed>_< But while we're on that subject, I hope everyone who's in school did well on their finals!!I just finished last Monday so I am so happy to be free. But shortly after I had to hurry and do all my Christmas shopping so that was pretty hectic as well.

I bought mostly gifts for my family and friends but I did snag some things for myself that I will show you shortly in my next post (I promise that one won't take 2 months like this one ahah).

I really feel like I spent way too much this year. I think it's the season, like there's something about Christmas that makes me a very giving person.....which is bad since I'm close to being broke. Sighs...I need to plan better next year...

Anyways, here's a long overdue OOTD!!I took it earlier today and I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't freezing my butt off. The wind was blowing at about 15-20 mph and I had to fix my hair a whole bunch of times. I tried not to show it and I think I did pretty well but maybe next time I should include some "behind the scenes" pictures so you could see and feel the pain and suffering with me, because as they say, sharing is caring 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)  ahah




 Crop top from Charlotte Russe
Skirt and Accessories from H&M
Cardigan from SammyDress
Shoes were bought by my boyfriend from my Pinterest for Christmas last yearlol



 It was probably really dumb of me to eat a full course meal before taking these pictures....
And since it was freezing, I'm not sure if my arm is holding onto my body for warmth 
or trying to hold down all the food in my bellylol










So how are all of you guys doing??Have you all finished your Christmas shopping??I still have one or two and yes I know it's extremely late since Christmas is 2 days from now but I don't see them until after so I'm safe^_^

I've really missed all of you and I am definitely going to start blogging more again, especially with this long break I have(: Please comment below if you liked this OOTD and also, you can tell me about your favorite Christmas memory if you'd like. I would love to hear about it!!

Thank you very much for reading and I will see you soon!!°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°





10 comments:

  1. You look fab as always. I really love your cardigan! Happy Holidays to you dearie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment!!^_^
      It's Christmas Eve, I hope you have a great time with your friends and family(:

      Delete
  2. Great outfit! Beautiful photos!

    Merry Christmas and Happy new year!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lena!!I hope you had a great christmas
      and I hope you have a happy new year as well!!(:

      Delete
  3. was wondering where you been dianna :) so nice to see you blog again. you look adorable as always on these pics. and yes please! behind the scenes shots would be interesting :) Merry Christmas to you! God bless <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to be back!!ahah And thank you so much Shayne^_^
      I will definitely make sure to post them next time(:lol
      Hope you had a wonderful christmas and have a happy new year!!

      Delete
  4. Dianna you're so cute ! Love your outfit accordance ;)
    You look so elegant in this post :) Waiting for your new posts !
    Anyway, I've been following u via gfc. ^^
    Have a nice day !

    www.shabrinahazimi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Shabrina(:
      I hope you had a great christmas!!
      And a happy new year to you and your family^_^

      Delete
  5. pretty!! love the necklace <3

    http://hazethroughout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love!!(: I think it's one of my favorites!!

      Delete