Sunday, December 29, 2013

Mini Sephora Haul

I don't usually spend much on make-up but I think I've been spending too much time on this website that I'm openly exposed to advertised beauty products that I didn't even know existed, and will therefore buy due to my insane curiosity. Anywho, I guess that's why I actually bought something from Sephora the last time I went, rather than walking in and out like I usually dolol

Well, anyways, this is a really small haul with products that many of you probably already know. I guess I'm just slow at this makeup thing ahah So first of all, here are all of the products I bought..


 Products from Top to Bottom:
Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay
NARS Radiant Cream Concealer in Custard
Eyeshadow Primer Potion by Urban Decay
Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector (it's a mouth full to say huh)





 







 Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay
 5/5
 Here's the inside of this beautiful eyeshadow palette(:
It features 12 taupe-hued neutrals and comes with a double-ended shadow/crease brush.
I think the colors are very pretty so I can finally see why everyone loves it so much!!
You get a great color payoff and I think that the palette is versatile so you can use it to
achieve numerous looks. I can't wait to try them all out, I've only used 4 colors so farlol




 Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector
?/5
 I actually didn't see too many reviews on this product but the reviews
that I did see were fairly good. Most said that it is best for those with oily skin so I was like
"yupp..that's me" ahah. This primer is supposed to control the excess oil on your face by
minimizing the pores to create a matte look that should last about 12 hours.
The box says that you can either put it on before or after foundation 
so you can reapply whenever you feel like it. 

I've only had this product for a week so I haven't used to it too much but if you're
interested I can do a more in-depth review later on once I get to see the pros and cons of this product.
Just make sure you let me know in the comments if you would like a separate post for this!!




NARS Radiant Cream Concealer in Custard
5/5
When I was researching this, it seemed like every makeup guru/blogger had this concealer
and I wouldn't blame them. I've tried this concealer out a couple of times and I love how opaque
it is and how it makes the area around my eyes brighter and seemingly more flawless(:
I don't really have dark bags or circles to begin with but ehh, the less discoloration, the betterlol


Eyeshadow Primer Potion by Urban Decay
5/5
The reason why I didn't put up a picture for the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer is because this was a re-purchase for me so I didn't think to give it its own photoshoot. I already had a tube of it but it was running low. My first time purchasing this product was from Ulta. I really love this eyeshadow primer because it really does what it's meant to do and that is to prime your eyelid and prevent your eyeshadow from creasing, as well as keeping the colors vibrant. I've had this eyeshadow primer for about 2 years now and it still works wonderfully^_^


So that is my small take on all of the products so far. I bet most of you already have these items, but still, what are your thoughts of them? How are they working for you? Please feel free to drop a comment below to share your thoughts!!

On an entirely different note, I can't believe New Year's is almost here ( ꒪Д꒪)ノ. This year really did go by so fast, well at least to me it did, it may have gone longer than expected for some of you ahah Still, 2014 is just around the corner (not kidding, it's  2 days from now (○o○) ) and I hope the new year will bring lots of smiles, laughs, and wonderful surprises for all of you lovelies out there 。^‿^。


Well, that's it for now. Thank you for reading and I'll see you again soon!! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ






8 comments:

  1. amazing haul *_* i love the products! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the sweet comment(:
      I will be sure to visit!!

      Delete
  2. Ooooh so many classics in one haul :) I'm jealous of that naked2 palette!
    biffsquiggled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah thank you very much Bee!!
      I am using that palette every single time I go out now!!
      I love it so much>_<

      Delete
  3. you picked really good products dianna! :) we have the same concealer from nars but i think i have a lighter shade and im using the same primer potion from UD - a free travel size from my first UD naked palette :D im excited to see FOTD posts of you using the naked2 palette :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just recently got another nars concealer but in shade vanilla because the custard one
      was a bit darker than my skin as well, but I still use the custard one around my eyes
      since it doesn't look that noticeable ahah school and work has been getting hectic but I will be sure to post up a FOTD post up as soon as I an(;
      Thank you for the lovely comment Shayne!!^_^

      Delete
  4. I have naked 1, 3 and basics!
    http://essenciaispormartav.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So jealous!!I was thinking of getting the naked3 palette as well
      but decided to get one of the neutral ones before trying it out(:
      Thank you for the comment!!

      Delete