Thursday, October 31, 2013

Have a "Charm"-ing Halloween

Happy Halloween lovelies!!It has been forever since my last post but I was surely not going to miss my chance for one on HalloweenlolI will be posting up another OOTD post soon so please make sure you look out for that(: I'll probably have it up by tomorrow or this weekend. The weather's been really weird lately so I get confused about what to wear. Some days it's really cold, but then there's some that if I wear my jacket for too long, I start sweating):

Also, I've been sick for about 2 weeks now so that hasn't been going well. It's mostly coughing now but I get bursts of sneezes where it feels like my body's trying to take everything out through my nose...wait, that visual's just too weird...well Halloween's weird too so maybe that works??Oh gosh, forgive melol

.......Back to the point of this post ahah So in the spirit of the holiday, I made Halloween-themed charms^_^ I wish I could've made more but testings have been popping out of nowhere and car troubles keep finding me o(TヘTo). Also, there wasn't too many charms to choose from from the store that I went to so I chose the two I liked best(: I'm not sure how I would even attempt Thanksgiving charms come November....I don't think anyone would want a turkey....would they??ahah


















But anyways, tell me what you think!!
Please also take this time to tell me about how you spent your Halloween!!
I'm just a curiously cat so don't be afraid to share(:
I'll see you guys later and I hope you guys had a great Halloween  ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



6 comments:

  1. Those charms are adorable! I really love the purple theme! ^__^ I worked all day today haha! Can't wait for your next posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment Anna!!^_^
      I'm about to post up the next one(:lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Lena!!I hope you have a great weekend also!!(:

      Delete
  3. wow, do you own an online store dianna? :) these are really nice, i like the stones and charms that you picked esp that purple gold tree charm, i too like to do crafts and DIY projects.
    PS: get well soon * gives chicken soup *

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL if you attempted a turkey charm for November be sure to share it XD it'd be fun to see! I think those are really cute :) you're really good at making charms!

    I spent my Halloween working on a presentation and not sleeping X_x didn't even remember it was Halloween.... sigh LOL. Hope you're feeling better already!

    ReplyDelete