Thursday, September 19, 2013

OOTD: Denim and Chiffon

Hi there lovelies!!!Sorry I haven't been posting much, I've just been so busy lately, I'm barely getting enough sleep as it is o(╥﹏╥)o. But better later than never right??ahah So here's another OOTD for you guys(: Again, sorry about the quality of some of the pictures, I'm still looking for a good inexpensive camera to buy that won't make me have to sell my belongings.

Hmm, so I took this on Tuesday and for some reason, there was a lot of wind......it's like I'm constantly battling with nature in my OOTD posts (¬_¬”). I mean come on, it went from me frying like an egg to tasting my hair because the wind wouldn't stop blowing it in my face....if I'm chipping ice off my nose in the next one, I'll surrender (ノ#-_-)ノ ....maybelol

Anyways, let's get down to business ♪ (sing it in Shang's voice). Here are the pictures!! 。◕‿◕。




 Denim Shirt - Forever 21
Chiffon Romper - Body Central
Shoes - Payless
Jewelry - Forever 21




Sorry there's only 3 pictures but it's because
the wind and me had a few disagreements about whether my
hair looked better laying flat or in my face.



I don't even know how to explain how my face looked
like in this picture..somewhere between (´⊙ω⊙`) and ( ̄□ ̄;)...if that makes senselol


And so, since I only have 3 pictures for the OOTD, let's add in a FOTD picture!!I remember searching it on google and they told me it stood for "friend of the day".......what the heck man, like I have that many friends to do that (- __ -) . Any who, I now believe it means "face of the day." Please correct me if I'm wrong because a lot of the times I am.



 I don't really do much when it comes to makeup 
so this is what my face looks like 90% of the time, so yea, nothing special.

Eyeshadow - Golden Glow by E.L.F (I used very little so you can't really see it)
Eyeliner - Essential Liquid Eyeliner by E.L.F
Mascara - Maybelline Volume Express
Lips - Peaceful Pink Lip balm by E.L.F
Face - Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Suncreen and Airspun Loose Face Powder
(I usually use my Neutrogena Mineral Powder but I ran out. However, I do like this one too.)

As you can see, I don't really spend that much on makeuplol
You can also see my review on the eyeshadow, eyeliner, and lip balm here.

Also, the reason why you're seeing two big eyeballs is because I thought my 
eyelashes were looking pretty good so I snapped a few pictures. This is with 2 coats.




Thank you so much for reading guys, I'll see you later!!  °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
...I'm seriously going crazy with these emoticons...

26 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit girl. Would you like to follow each other on Facebook, Bloglovin', GFC, and/or Instagram. Please let me know if you're interested.

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg i'm like in love with your wardrobe!! I want it ahh! You have really nice clothes and your makeup is so pretty despite the fact that you say you don't spend much time on it >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah thank you so much Fifi!!
      you are so sweet!! (^▽^)

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit !!! Love the combo (:

    Evelyn<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooooooooo i nominated you for the liebster award, but then I checked and saw that you JUST did one... T__T

    if you feel the strange urge to do ANOTHER one, check mine out ;)
    http://biffsquiggled.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award-x-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah yeaa, my last one was pretty recent
      but I do like your questions(:
      I lol'd at the fox one ahah I just saw the video the other dayXP

      Delete
  5. sooo pretty!! :) love the outfit! especially the demin shirt. It gives it more of a relaxed look but yet super cute and stylish!

    xoxo, charlene
    lipstickandsweets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!I love this denim shirt so much,
      I'll probably wear it all the time this fall^_^

      Delete
  6. Hi Dianna! Thank you so much for stopping by at my blog :) You look gorgeous in your outfit! I love your denim shirt on top of your black romper. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie, thank you for your insightful comment on my blog post "The Truth and Half-Truth about Photographs" and also for following me. I took so long to get here but I'm glad I finally did as it allowed me to discover another new blog.

    I like how you inject humour in your OOTD and FOTD post. Hahaha... Yes FOTD is "face" to me for a long time as I've seen many beauty bloggers using it. Don't worry, you are threading safe.

    I'm like you, I don't do much make up but as long as my eyes are made up, I would think I look made up. Haha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah it's nice to hear that you enjoy it, I like to put in humor wherever I can d(^_^)b
      And yea, I just don't like to spend too much time on make-up in general, also because
      I'm always really slow when I do itlol

      Delete
  8. cute outfit ! :)
    your FOTD is really pretty, wish my eyelashes were as long as yours D: lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Fiona^_^
      though I really feel that my eyelashes were like 90% mascaralol

      Delete
  9. Nice outfit~!
    www.majoriezoleta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a simple yet stylish outfit. Love the way you did your eyes. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Thank you!!The best part about it is that it's so comfortable^_^

      Delete
  12. Very lovely outfit! You always smile so cute haha.

    ♥Maho
    www.bitt3r-suess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. pretty :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete