Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Liebster Blog Award

So first off I have to thank Shin from http://shinesque.blogspot.com for nominating me for this award!!(: I just recently started blogging so I'm super excited!!*(^O^)* Make sure to check out her blog for great product reviews and more!!


 
 
Rules of the Award:
1. Each nominee must answer 10 questions that were asked by the blogger that nominated them.
2. You must choose 10 bloggers who have under 200 followers to pass the award onto.
3. Then come up with 10 questions that they will answer
4. Go to their page and tell them that you have nominated them
5. No tag backs


Questions from Shin!!

1. What's your favourite place to shop at?
I haven't been shopping a lot lately but I mostly shop at Forever21 and H&M.
2. What's your favourite current makeup trend you're enjoying?
I've been seeing a lot of people rock bold red lips lately and so I decided to try it for myself and amazingly I really liked it though I never thought I could pull it off.
3. BB cream, CC cream or Foundation?
I've used Skin79 BB cream a couple of times but I mostly stick with powder foundations
4. Favourite movie, drama or TV series?
There's so many dramas I could pick from>_< ahah Just to name a few I like are Secret Garden, Absolute Boyfriend, Ghost, and Buzzer Beat.
5. Do you have a must-have beauty item that you carry around with you where ever you go?
I carry chapstick everywhere because my lips get really dry a lot):
6. Something you would like to change about yourself? (appearance, clothing style, makeup style etc)
Better skin....please...ahah My skin isn't horrible but I would like flawless skin that's as soft as my 3-year old niece's face ya' know???
7.Your favourite food to snack on?
I like fruits, candy, and ice cream....anything sweet actually d(^_^)b
8. Who/what is inspiring/influencing your fashion/makeup these days?
My makeup really doesn't change much so I can't really say anything about that. I don't know what my inspirations are exactly but for my fashion choices, I really like to change it up, from the floral cute skirts to studded leather jackets.
9. If you had 3 wishes what would it be?
Better skin (just repeating for emphasislol), a successful career, and for my friends and family to be healthy and happy.
10.What's the song of the day for you? One Step Closer by Shane Harper


So here are MY questions^_^
1. Where would you go if you had the chance and money?
2. Who's your favorite actor/actress?
3. What's your favorite makeup product of all time?
4. Your favorite food?
5. Your favorite feature about yourself?
6. What song makes you smile?
7. Would you rather know how to dance, sing, or play a musical instrument?
8. Are you shy or outgoing?
9. So far, what was the best year of your life and why?
10. If you could speak another language, which would it be?

Here are those I'd like to nominate:
Fiona - http://bibifiona.blogspot.com/

I've just started blogging again so I
don't really have that much, sorries!!
 Again, thank you to Shin for nominating me and I hope you all have a nice day^_^
See you guys later!!





17 comments:

  1. Congrats on the nominations! ^__^ I LOOOOOVE your header!! It's so freaking cute! Yay for the love of pandas! <3 Lovely blog, cannot wait for more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its true she loves pandas haha :)

      congrats on your award dianna :) btw the secret garden show that you mentioned is that the old cartoon show?

      Delete
    2. Ahah thank you so much Anna!!^_^
      I really like your header as well!!


      And thank you Shayne(: And I actually meant
      the Korean drama, Secret Garden, but I do know what show
      you're talking about!!ahah Wow, most people don't remember it!!

      Delete
    3. omg im so happy you know the cartoon secret garden ^^ you're right only a few people remember it, its very old :D

      Delete
  2. Thankyou very much for the nomination! Will definitely be completing this later x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and I look forward
      to reading your answers^_^

      Delete
  3. Thanks for following. I followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! same! I have crazy dry lips so I need lipbalm wherever I go and although I try other brands I always go back to trusty chapstick <3

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah yea, I gave up on lip gloss
      a while back too because of that):

      Delete
  5. heyy Dianna! Thank you so much for the nomination! I will definitely complete this :)
    omg, I loved watching Secret Garden and Absolute Boyfriend, such a good dramas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!!you deserve it(:
      And yea, I watched them a long time ago
      but I still think they're both really good^_^
      I look forward to your answers!!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for answering my questions!! :)
    I'm breaking out like crazy right now I wish I had the skin of a 3 year old as well :S
    And secret garden and ghost was amazing ><

    http://shinesque.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, I hope it gets better soon!!
      I mostly break out due to stress
      or bi-polar weather):
      Make sure you take care of yourself!!

      And yea, it's so weird seeing the main
      character in Master's Sun after watching
      him in Ghost. He's so different!!ahah

      Delete
  7. LOL I am always AMAZED at how beautiful a baby/kid's skin is!! Like... absoultely FLAWLESS. No broken capillaries. No NOTHING!!!! Then puberty hit and f'd us over... lololol. Ok I know I'm not tagged but I'd go to Paris, London and the Great Barrier Reef if I have the time/money =D ... and buy Tom Ford cosmetics. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL I am always AMAZED at how beautiful a baby/kid's skin is!! Like... absoultely FLAWLESS. No broken capillaries. No NOTHING!!!! Then puberty hit and f'd us over... lololol. Ok I know I'm not tagged but I'd go to Paris, London and the Great Barrier Reef if I have the time/money =D ... and buy Tom Ford cosmetics. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL I am always AMAZED at how beautiful a baby/kid's skin is!! Like... absoultely FLAWLESS. No broken capillaries. No NOTHING!!!! Then puberty hit and f'd us over... lololol. Ok I know I'm not tagged but I'd go to Paris, London and the Great Barrier Reef if I have the time/money =D ... and buy Tom Ford cosmetics. LOL

    ReplyDelete