Monday, August 19, 2013

Pearls and Pendants

Hi everyone!!!So in this post I'd like to tell you what I've been doing with my time lately. Usually I do nothing but lately I've been slightly more proactive^_-....not really (p_q). But no, I've really been making key-chain charms. I don't know why I did or what happened...I just....did. But you know the key-chains I'm talking about, you know, the things people put on their phones that do nothing but make it look good....cause we're fancy like that.


 Here's what they look like so far!!I'm trying to make it so that each one is different
so there could be a bit of "unique-ness" with each of them, if that makes senseXP
Most of them have pearls for the reason that I just happen to love them^_^
I just think they look so nice and elegant. But I also love the one with the cross.
Here's the run-down: I like pearls, skulls, florals, and crosses.

Some closer looks....


 


 
  


Tell me what you guys think!!!! (^o^)y
Right now I only have 1 keychain with the strap instead of the keyring, 
but I ordered some and they arrived yesterday so I can't wait to start making more \(*O*)/ ahah 
See you guys later!!!


 

2 comments: