Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Past Favorites

So, I thought I'd make a post as I look back at my past OOTDs. I think I'll start making them again since I just love mixing and matching clothes to create a bunch of new looks. However, I think I just get too lazy to take pictures of them ahah I will try my best from now on!!!( ^_^ )tehe

Well anyways, here they are(: Starting off with my absolute favorite!!


I love this outfit in every possible way(:
White Blouse
Olive High-waisted shorts
Gold Pumps
Feather Earrings
 


 Pink Sheer Sleeve-less blouse
Nude High-waisted Skirt
Skinny tan belt
Pearl Earrings


Lastly, 
Nude blazer
Pink top
Black High-waisted Shorts
Feather Earrings

I just noticed that all three of them have a high-waisted short/skirt ahah Well, I do love me some high-waisted clothes. But anyways, they are some of my favorites, the rest were not photographed due to laziness....sighs...shame on me. I will do better though, promise!!ahah 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you guys later!!
Much love^_^


16 comments:

  1. Your nude blazer is so chic! I'm jealous you can pull off high waisted pieces so well. I tend to look better with low rise jeans or shorts than high waisted options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dianna! I love all the 3 outfits, you look lovely! My favorite is the first one ;)
    Yeyyy....I'm so happy to be your first follower on GFC (blog followers) and bloglovin! I'd really appreciate if you follow me back on both, so we can keep in touch<3<3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you so much!!
      Much appreciated and I have followed you back on both(:

      Delete
  3. Hi, dear! Thanks for visiting and following my blog!
    Sure, I followed you back on gfc and blolovin :)
    What a lovely blog you have here :D

    http://kinssy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you very much!!
      It means a lot(:

      Delete
  4. Beautfiul!

    Following you now,it is your turn:)

    Keep in touch
    http://teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your first and second outfit!!!
    Especially the first! ><
    Love your style definitely following you!

    http://shinesque.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!
      My favorite is the first one as well^_^

      Delete
  6. for some reason dianna you reminded me of kim kardashian on your pics here ^^ so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah really??
      I don't think I've thought of thatlol
      Thank you Shayne(:

      Delete
  7. Love the first outfit the best ^__^ and your earrings <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do believe that it's still my all-time favorite outfit^_^tehe
    Thank you for commenting!!

    ReplyDelete