Saturday, August 24, 2013

OOTD: Cat and Black

Hey everyone!!!So here's an "Outfit of the Day" post(: It was really bright and sunny out when the pictures were taken so I spent most of the time in the shade...cause I don't like the sun (O.O) ahah

I don't have many sleeveless shirts but I definitely grabbed this one when I saw it!!It was the cat I believe ( ^_^ ) tehe. I'm planning to get some more if I find any that catch my eye. However, the fall will be coming soon so I'll once again be buried under layers of jackets. I don't mind much since I love the fall but I miss wearing summer clothes ahah But without further ado, the pictures.....



 Top: Forever21
Bottom: Love Culture
Shoes: Burlington













 A closer look at the shoes..



 I got them at Burlington for $25(:
I love shoes but I don't like paying crazy prices for them.
I actually need to stop buying shoes cause I don't even have anything to wear them to (>_<) sighs...hopefully they'll be something soon, I've been bored for too long.  



I was trying not to smile and ended up having a serious stare at the wall...nice ahah


Soooo....by the ways, did you guys notice my new layout and header/banner at the top???I love pandas, can you tell?? \(*O*)/ The banner took me pretty much all day to get it just right. I only just now started using the SAI program and it was a bit tricky at first but I think I'm getting the hang of it!!I think I'll start posting up more of my drawings when I have the chance(: Tell me what you guys think!!!!

Thank you for reading and I'll see you guys later!!!
Much love, (^_^)/~~

28 comments:

  1. Are cats the new fashion trend this year?
    I've been seeing cat-print shirts everywhere these days.
    REALLY liking your shoes btw!

    http://shinesque.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      And yea, I feel like I've been seeing them everyone too!!
      I was actually stuck deciding between this cat-print shirt
      and another one, but black(>_<) ahah

      Delete
  2. Fallin in love with yous shoes!! Thank you for following me, follow you back already :)

    Join my Pretty Little Things Giveaway, win pretty jewelry from Romwe. Click HERE. OPEN WORLDWIDE!! Ends in August 25th.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!!
      And I'll be sure to check it out(^_-)

      Delete
  3. LOVE that cat shirt and love your blog! Followed you back <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wast that heels! >,<

    http://amaliafajrina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahah Thank you!!I really like them as well(:

      Delete
  5. Hi dear! thank you for your lovely comment <3 I follow you via GFC !I hope you follow me back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I have followed you back(:

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, I am following back =)

    You are really beautiful! I have a few top with cat prints too lol

    By the way, I want to invite to attend my giveaway!
    Giveaway: Lioeles Triple the Solution BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 50ml

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you very much!!^_^
      I'll be sure to check it out!!

      Delete
  7. Such an adorable look! I love the cat top. Following you now, dear. :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit <3 followed back :)


    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look adorable!

    Maybe we follow each other!?
    Follow me, Let me know & i´ll follow back ;-D

    http://outsidethewardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit! Beautiful t-shirt!!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      And I'll be sure to do so(:

      Delete
  11. You're so pretty! Love the shoes. Now following through GFC and Bloglovin, would love if you would do the same :)

    www.redlipstickandlace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!
      And no problem, I've just followed you back(:


      Delete
  12. Amazing picture and great outfit!love the shoes!
    Follow each other,let me know and i follow you back!http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  13. can I have your hair please??? *O* LOL T_T. And I LOVE these shoes!!! what a steal!!!! ^____^b ps. hahaha that's like every girl's problem... we keep buying pretty shoes even though we have no occasion to wear them. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A girl can never have too many shoes!!ahah
      They looked so nice, I just had to get them(: tehe
      Thank you Frances^_^

      Delete
  14. You're so gorgeous and your fashion sense is amazing~
    I think I could read your blog and watch your youtube channel all day :D

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!!You are soo sweet^_^
      I haven't been active on my youtube channel
      recently because of summer classes and upcoming
      tests): But thank you so much for watching and
      I'll be sure to post one up as soon as I can(:

      Delete