Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Creations: 4 New Keychains

So....school finally started-.- sighs, I hope I'll still have some time to myself even though I'll probably be getting lots of school work to do in the next few days. The wonders of college huh. Well anyways, before I started, I was able to finally finish some new key chains that I had been working on^_^
Here are some pictures I took of them. Tell me what you think!!



















I'm also thinking of starting on some gold chained keychains...when I have the chance of course (>_<) ahah. My first day of school wasn't so bad and my classes are pretty good so I guess there's not much to complain about...except for the work....there's always that (¬_¬”).  But I did see a lot of people I wasn't thinking I was going to bump into on the first day. It was like everyone I ever met in university just started popping up out of nowhere....scary ahah Okay, maybe it wasn't EVERYBODY...but pretty darn close.

Well, gots to get back to work so I can't write much. I'm going to have such a crazy day tomorrow. My schedule is jam-packed so I hope I'm not too tired at the end of the day (-.-)zzzzz    


Wish me luck!!I'll see you guys later!!(^_^)

30 comments:

  1. The second one is my favourite!
    School is such a pain in the butt -_-
    I'm already stressing and I haven't even started yet sadly I will have to next week ... :(

    http://shinesque.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!^_^
      And yeah..it's my third day and I'm already tired..bleh-.-lol
      But good luck!!ahah I hope your first day goes great d(^_^)b

      Delete
  2. Those are so gorgeous! I love them all, especially the one with the heart. :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!!
      I really like that one too(:

      Delete
  3. They are perfect. You're very talented!
    I am following your blog too! :}

    http://outsidethewardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So chic!

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful jewelry!

    Thank you for your comments on my blog!
    Following back to the Bloglovin and GFC.

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks wonderful <3

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great, just let me know :)

    x Maria / Retro Street Station

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did this? Wow! Love the one with the black pearl especially but all look great. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too anytime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!I think I spent the most time on that one,
      probably because I kept losing track of the beads ahah

      Delete
  9. They're all so cute!!! I love the one with the heart the most. Following you now ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!
      I think that's one of my favorites(:

      Delete
  10. Wow!! Beautiful work! It's all stunning!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      I'm thinking of getting started
      on some jewelry soon(:

      Delete
  11. wow they are pretty! do you make other accessories too? or perhaps have your own shop? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah nope, I wish!!
      I haven't made much yet
      but I'm thinking of getting
      started on some jewelry soon(:
      And thank you!!^_^

      Delete
  12. they are all very cute and dainty ^_^ hope school is going well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Frances!!^_^
      school's ehh. I just took two tests and I feel
      like I just want to lie down and sleep for 2 weeks-.-
      I hope your week is going better than mine!!lol

      Delete
  13. So cute!
    love this post.
    Keep up your dream.
    Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whoa you made those?? :O They look so professional! I like the one with the heart and the one with the blue-ish pearl the best :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww why thank you(:
      The pearl is actually a bit more of a pale lavender in real life
      but it's pretty hard to see that in the picturelol
      I really like those two also, and I'm also thinking of incorporating
      more of those pearls into jewelry pieces I'm working on(:
      Thank you so much for visiting!!

      Delete
  15. Wow i can't believe you made all those! They look like they're been bought from stores!!
    I think i like the first one the most because its got a heart piece on it heheh :P
    And you're in college already? I thought you were still in high school >~~<

    ReplyDelete