Saturday, July 20, 2013

Satto For Lunch(:

Had a lunch date some friends today. We were first going to go to Nakato, which is a really cool japanese restaurant, but it was completely booked so we took a chance and found Satto, another japanese restaurant which is also half thai that wasn't too far away.


The food was really good. I got fried calamari for the appetizer cause I LOVE fried calamari. Definitely one of my favorite foods. For the entree, I got the lunch special which included 4 pieces of california roll, 3 pieces of sashimi, and pad thai. The california roll was sooo fresh. I could feel the freshness rolling in my mouth ahah For dessert, everyone got coconut ice cream. If I have a chance, I think I would come back here. Our waiter was really nice so I would say that service gets an A+. Also, the food wasn't that expensive so that's a plus. Here are some pictures I thought I'd share with you guys!!



   

The left one was what my friend Jimie got. 
It was pretty much the same thing but with Thai curry instead.
He said he got it just to annoy me since he knows I hate curry-.- ahah


 Me and one of my best friends, Vy(:


Vy and Pahola, another close friend of mine^_^


 So this is Patrick. He didn't want his picture taken so he hid behind a napkin.
We were joking about how it looks like I'm verbally abusing him ahah

Me and one of my bestest friends, Jimie. It's almost been 7 yearsXP



Outfit of the Day!!Pink button-up blouse and high-waisted black shorts from Pink.
Beige belt from Forever21.


 Thank you for reading, I'll see you next time^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment