Sunday, July 14, 2013

Nice To Meet You(:

Hey there!!So, it's been a while since I've done any blogging but I've been having an itch to start again, but with a whole new start and a new blog^_^ I really have no idea what I'm going to make this blog about, but like me, it should be random. They'll be some of my youtube videos, as well as tutorials, reviews, dramas I watch, and adventures that I'd like to share with you guys(:

So, let's get to know each other!!Since I can't hear your answer I'm just going to assume you're shy so it's safe for me to go first. My name is Dianna Nguyen. I'm currently 20 and a biology major. I'm really talkative once you get to know me, though I may seem shy at first, but that mostly depends if you are too^_- I really like fashion, clothing, jewelry, shoes, and just anything that you'd think a girl would like. I'm not really big on make-up, mainly cause I don't know much about it. I have a set of steps I do everyday and that's pretty much it, my make-up never really looks any different ahah

My blog is titled "DeeKayTien" because when you say it aloud, it spells out the initials of my full  name. There's so much I want to learn to do, like dance, cook, play the piano, and speak another language like Japanese or Korean. I'm really friendly so don't be afraid to say hii^_^ I'll talk to you again soon!!


\

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dianna! welcome to blogger again :D I thought you looked super familiar... maybe I have read your old blog before??

    maybe???

    ????

    ??????????????????????

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Frances!!ahah
    Yes you have, I had one a few years back but I
    felt starting over(:

    Thank you so much for following me!!...again ahah
    Make sure you keep in touch^_^

    ReplyDelete